Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to our community blog. In addition to your article being available online, at the end of your article you can provide your contact information and link to your website. Here is what you need to know before you submit your article:
- Your article will be posted on the website and pushed to social media including Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, and Pinterest.
- Your article will be included in a monthly email blast.
- Articles MUST be original. They cannot be published anywhere else, even on your own website. If you want to use an existing article, you must spin it so that it appears to be unique content. All articles are checked in plagiarism software to ensure originality.
- Articles must be submitted via an editable Word file uploaded to our Dropbox. In this file please include your name and contact information.
- Articles will be reviewed for content as well as for grammar and spelling by our consistency analyst.
- You will be notified via email upon approval of your article being published, with a publishing date and email distribution schedule.
Click here to submit your article and pictures (you must have authorization to use any pictures submitted)