We do hope you will join us for the 6th annual Holistic Health & Healing Expo taking place October 21st and 22nd in North Olmsted. The event takes place at the Soccer Sports Plex located at 31515 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, OH 44070. The hours of the show are 11:00am-6:00pm Daily. Set up for vendors is on Friday from 4:00pm-9:00pm or on Saturday Morning from 8:00am-10:30pm.
Your application is typically reviewed within 48 hours, however during certain times of the year it may take us up to a week to process an application. Please make all checks payable to HHH.
Ready to sign up? Click the link below. In the application you are asked if you would like to do a presentation. Upon approval of your application you will be sent a link with the presentation submission form.
About the Show
Psychics to Physicians & Most Everything In-between
We pride ourselves in being a hybrid show featuring over 100 vendors, practitioners and presenters. We showcase everything from wellness centers, integrative medicine, aromatherapy, yoga, meditation and even intuitive consultants.
What’s New For 2017
- Mini speaker systems in each lecture area to improve the lecture experience for all involved.
- New advertising options including our “Today at he Show” program page, Facebook Matching Program, Dedicated E-mail Blast Options & Discounted advertising rates through Valpak and the Cleveland Women’s Journal.
- New community blog to show case articles from
- New option to embed a short video on your speaker page so you can personally tell our audience what you have to offer.
- Info tables will now be located by the food court and in walk way in between fields.
- We are reducing the farmer’s market spaces from 8 spaces to 6 spaces.
2017 Marketing highlights
We take promotion of our events seriously, and we seek a combination of niche marketing, and mainstream advertising to maximize exposure. We invest 100% of the booth fees back into the event. We use a combination of:
- Video and/or Radio
- Print Media (Ads in the Scene Magazine, Friday Magazine, The Women’s Journal & local papers)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter & Linked in campaigns)
- Direct Mail Targeting (We distribute post cards to mail routes nearest to the event for maximum response)
- Coupon Advertising through publications like Valpak
- Email Marketing (We have a huge mailing list full of people who want to hear about our events)
- Vendor Referral Program (We give a custom code on request to you to offer to your list to give your customers a discount on admission)
- Corporate HR program. We offer discounted admission to several corporations in the area for their employees.
- Bus Trip Initiative. We are offering deeply discounted General and Speaker admission for anyone hosting a bus trip from cities such as Toledo, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and Buffalo
- Flyer/bulletin board distribution (We place our flyer on community boards in over 100 locations throughout the Cleveland area.
- Sponsorship of local events such as races, summer camps and homedays
Have another idea? We would love to hear about it! Please email us with your feedback.
This will be our 5th year doing the show and every year builds on the year before. We want to thank all of you for making it possible.
Order business cards, banners, and other promotional products at VistaPrint.Com. Sign up for their email list and they will send promos where you can even get a free banner, and only pay for shipping.
If you are selling retail, you need to have a authorization to collect tax. You can apply for one on the state of Ohio website. If they show up the day of the show, you are required to present this. http://www.tax.ohio.gov/sales_and_use/registration.aspx
You will need an Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN) in order to apply for the registration. You can get one for free from the official IRS website. CLICK HERE to apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) Online
Disclaimer. Holistic Health and Healing, employees and affiliates are not legal or tax professionals. Items listed here are general guidelines and it is each vendor/parties responsibility to be aware of legal and tax license requirements for their field.