We do hope you will join us for the next annual Holistic Health & Healing Expo taking place October 19th and 20th in North Olmsted. The event takes place at the Soccer Sportsplex located at 31515 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, OH 44070. The hours of the show are 11:00am-6: 00 pm Daily.
Set Up Information
Set up for vendors is on Friday from 4:00pm-9:00pm or on Saturday Morning from 8:00am-10:30am.
Your application is typically reviewed within 48 hours, however, during certain times of the year it may take us up to a week to process an application. Please make all checks payable to HHH.
We are currently sold out of the following vendor categories:
Native American Flutes
- Regular Aura Photography
- Purium Health Products
- Rain Barrels, Arbonne
- Do Terra
- Young Living
- Lilla Rose Hair Awesome
- Plexus Worldwide
- Natures Sunshine
- Tovi Scan Products,
A 10×10 booth is $285.00 and includes a 6′ or 8′ table, 2 chairs, 2 badges, and pipe and drape. Additional fee for extras like electric, program ads or enhanced listings.
Ready to sign up? Click here to fill out the appliaction. Please note the deposit of $75.00 is due at time of submission.
About the Show
Psychics to Physicians & Most Everything In-between
We pride ourselves in being a hybrid show featuring over 100 vendors, practitioners, and presenters. We showcase everything from wellness centers, integrative medicine, aromatherapy, yoga, meditation, and even intuitive consultants.
We take the promotion of our events seriously, and we seek a combination of niche marketing, and mainstream advertising to maximize exposure. We invest 100% of the booth fees back into the event. We use a combination of:
- Video and/or Radio
- Print Media (Ads in the Scene Magazine, Friday Magazine, The Women’s Journal & local papers)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter & Linked in campaigns)
- Direct Mail Targeting (We distribute postcards to mail routes nearest to the event for maximum response)
- Coupon Advertising through publications like Valpak
- Email Marketing (We have a huge mailing list full of people who want to hear about our events)
- Vendor Referral Program (We give a custom code on request to you to offer to your list to give your customers a discount on admission)
- Corporate HR program. We offer discounted admission to several corporations in the area for their employees.
- Bus Trip Initiative. We are offering deeply discounted General and Speaker admission for anyone hosting a bus trip from cities such as Toledo, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, and Buffalo
- Flyer/bulletin board distribution (We place our flyer on community boards in over 100 locations throughout the Cleveland area.
- Sponsorship of local events such as races, summer camps, and home days
Have another idea? We would love to hear about it! Please email us with your feedback.
Order business cards, banners, and other promotional products at VistaPrint.Com. Sign up for their email list and they will send promos where you can even get a free banner, and only pay for shipping.
If you are selling retail, you need to have the authorization to collect the tax. You can apply for one on the state of Ohio website. If they show up the day of the show, you are required to present this. http://www.tax.ohio.gov/sales_and_use/registration.aspx
You will need a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN) in order to apply for the registration. You can get one for free from the official IRS website. CLICK HERE to apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) Online
Disclaimer. Holistic Health and Healing, employees, and affiliates are not legal or tax professionals. Items listed here are general guidelines and it is each vendor/parties responsibility to be aware of legal and tax license requirements for their field.