Warren Grossman, Ph.D. is a graduate of Kent State University and The Gestalt Institute of Cleveland’s three year post graduate program.
He practiced conventional psychotherapy until a trip to Brazil left him desperately ill. He became aware of the energy inherent in nature, and that he could draw on it to recover.
Warren has spent the last 23 years paying attention to simple reality—
- What it is like to stand on the earth and to lie on it.
- How to love, as a moment to moment choice, not how to wait for its fortuitous occurrence.
- How to heal others by using nature and the energy of the heart.
- Teaching these natural skills to others.
He has done this by:
- Spending hours outdoors, paying close attention to the meeting place of his body and nature.
- Opening his heart to people in need.
Join him both days of the expo for his 1 hour presentations and then the weekend of November 3rd and 4th for his workshops held at our new center in North Olmsted. Click here for details!